Detalhes da ofertaCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
Assist employees in the day-to-day use of the group’s information system, registers and follow up of IS-related requests and incidents.
- On-site or remote user support;
- Resolution of requests and software and hardware incidents (level 1 and some level 2 cases);
- Monitoring of incidents and coordination with advanced support (ticket escalation);
- Problem management related to infrastructure and team applications;
- Open of change requests;
- Assistance in the use of the information system and computer tools of the workstation;
- Management of employee arrivals and departures (provision/retrieval of IT equipment, creation/deactivation/deletion of IT accounts, etc.);
- Access Management;
- Creating and updating user documentation;
- Elaboration of communications to the users;
- Production and update of the operating and support team procedures;
- Participation in the deployment of new hardware (computers, telephones, etc.), software and various projects related to the internal IS;
- Inventory update (inventory, allocation of equipment, return to stock, disposal, return to the lessor);
- Reception and stockpiling of delivered material.
- Studies: Technical Engineer / Superior Technician in a relevant area (Computer Science, Systems, …);
- Knowledge of Windows 10 (configurations, devices/drivers management,…), Office 365 (licence management, One Drive, Teams, SharePoint);
- Active Directory administration (CRUD users and groups);
- Deployment of workstations (KACE, Ghost, MDT);
- Knowledge of ITIL management process;
- Writing of operating procedures;
- Soft skills: rigor, team spirit, good communication skills, good synthesis skills, autonomy;
- Fluency in French and English.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Excellent work conditions and environment (Centro Empresarial Lionesa).
For application, please send your CV to: email@example.com
|Local||Leça do Balio|
|Habilitações mínimas||Curso Superior|
|Experiência mínima||1-3 anos|
|Idiomas||Francês Fluente, Inglês Fluente|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Lionesa, 446 Edifício C, Espaços G&H
4465-671 Leça do Balio