Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is the brand of Randstad Group focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a multinational insurance Company, a worldwide reference in this sector. We are currently searching for a Fraud Analyst (m/f)
- -University degree (preferably) or high experience in fraud investigation;
- -Experience in fraud investigations (preferably);
- -Knowledge of specialized investigative techniques, procedures, legislation and courtroom
- procedures to carry major (preferably);
- -Good skills in English;
- -MS Office and analytical tools;
- -Good knowledge of insurance market, specifically in claims;
- -Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills;
- -Self-motivated; proactive; works off own initiative
- -Demonstrates personal energy and a positive attitude;
- -Seeks opportunities to learn new and develop existing skills.
responsabilidades- Investigation and management of suspicious claims;
-Search and analyse data from internal and external sources to identify potentially fraudulent claims,
policies and trends;
-Able to conduct nature and extent analysis, prepare recommendations based on findings in a detailed analytical case assessment or presentation for management and/or law enforcement, and develop proactive data queries to identify potentially fraudulent claims or policies;
-Assessing the scope and determining the methodology needed to carry out an efficient investigation,
including the need to evaluate the demand for specialized assistance and support;
-Coordinate efforts in cases of suspicion and investigation of fraudulent practices, establishing links
with public and judicial authorities if necessary, in order to protect the legitimate interests in the
company, ensuring that liability is declined in appropriate cases and their correct resolution;
-Actively contribute to the identification of possible signs of fraud and its discovery.
benefíciosIntegration into a dynamic company which business is growing and expanding.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26