Detalhes da ofertaOur client is a global leader in the automotive technology that is looking for a Plant Controller.
- - Business School or Engineering background with a Finance degree or Masters degree in Finance;
- - First experience in controlling, or significant apprenticeship experience in controlling preferably in industrial environment;
- - Computer literate and good knowledge of IT systems (SAP);
- - Solid accounting knowledge;
- - Strong teamwork;
- - Good communication skills;
- - Fluent in English required.
responsabilidades- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures;
- Develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies;
- Ensure site activities are compliant finance related procedures (product flow, inventory, routings) and internal control basics.
- Provide reliable financial / controlling informations;
- Participate in financial forecasting processes, providing data for budget, periodic forecast;
- Collect and manage data consolidation and reporting, ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance;
- Update informations into the ERP System;
- Ensure reliability of standard costing;
- Contribute to controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, plant budgetary control;
- Collaborate with Shared Service Center obtaining/providing proper finance information;
- Contribute to the control and management of the plant’s operating cash flow (capex, inventories,overdues).
Excellent opportunity to be involved in an attractive project.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26