Detalhes da ofertaAre you fluent in french and the person whom everyone goes to for tourism related advice? Do you like to talk to tourists as if they were your friends? What about taking your own friends to different locations? What if we challenged you to do that from a homeworking position?
Sounds good? Then it’s about time you read about what we have to offer!
- Your responsabilities are:
- Reviewing and editing descriptions of touristic activities;
- Creativity and critical thinking;
- Advising suppliers to optimize their products for online distribution;
- Client orientation and an ”eye for business”;
- Reviewing tourism related rates, availability and service requirements;
- Attention to detail and focus on the task;
- Being in contact with the contact center to solve any customer or supplier concerns;
- Active listening skills and passion for helping others.
- Fluent in french (mandatory);
- Good understanding of english (at least B2);
- 2 years of experience in customer service (preferential factor);
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with working on different softwares at the same time (Google Docs, CRM, etc.);
- Fiber optic internet connection, since you'll be in a homeworking regime (mandatory).
- Closed, quiet and noise-free space.
4 weeks of paid training;
Homeworking regime, your work environment is what you make of it!
Full-time employment, with rotating schedules from 8am-8pm (40h per week, 8h per day, 5 working days, 2 days off).
Do you feel like you are the perfect fit for this challenge? Apply now and get onboard a different trip everyday while you develop a tourism professional career. We are waiting for you!
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26