Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is recruiting for a client that are specialized in web application development and business consulting and wants to reinforce its structure with a Technical Applicattion Support (m/f).
- The main requirements are the following:
- - Degree in IT or similar;
- -Academic knowledge or professional experience in Java, SQL and Web / Application Servers (installation of applications, parameterization);
- - Professional experience in supporting computer applications (troubleshooting, consulting logs, debugging, configuration / parameterization);
- - Ability to work as a team;
- - Ability to assume and achieve objectives;
- - Ability to cope with stress and emotional control;
- - Ethical and responsible sense;
- - Spirit of initiative, autonomy and proactivity;
- - Organization and communication skills;
- - RPG/ILE development experience and iSeries platform knowledge (Optional);
- - Knowledge of ITIL (Optional);
- - Knowledge of Life Insurance (Optional).
responsabilidadesThis role includes the following tasks:
- Technical and functional support of the solutions implemented in the clients;
- Apply existing resolution in the knowledge base;
- Review and accept or reject assigned incidents;
- Investigate and diagnose incidents including finding alternative solution/solution (which does not involve coding);
- Identify, develop and document incident solutions or temporary alternative solutions;
- Apply alternative solution/solution.
benefíciosThis is the challenge, are you ready for it?
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26