Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is recruiting for a client that acts in the information and communication technology sector and wants to reinforce its structure with a Team Manager (m/f).
- The main requirements are the following:
- - Proficiency in English
- - Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package)
- - Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm
responsabilidadesThis role includes the following tasks:
- People Management. Manages, motivates and develops a small team of service desk employees, ensuring that the service levels constantly improve and contribute to growth in new business.
- Customer Relations. Establishes relationships with middle to senior level customers and a range of managers across Fujitsu to deliver and enhance their service.
- Risk Management. Establishes and manages risk for the team(s) technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated and problems resolved, in relation to meeting service levels.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service managing changing priorities and issues. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective efficient delivery of service within SLA.
- Business Orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own operation and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for monitoring and controlling service desk activity.
- Service Delivery. Using strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service. Ensure the delivery of services to meet SLAs as a minimum, always striving towards improvements, with impeccable service as the ultimate goal.
- Tools Mastery. Ensure adherence to agreed strategic tool-set, emphasizing the need for improved deployment and usage
benefíciosThis is the challenge, are you ready for it?
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26