Detalhes da ofertaRandstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
- -Prior experience of working in Tax, within complex, large volume environment
- -SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- -Full proficiency with Microsoft applications
- -Knowledge of ERP systems
- -Qualification such as ATT or equivalent
- -English (essential)
- -Portuguese (desirable)
responsabilidadesThe Tax Team Lead is responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of tax returns, tax accounting. Overseeing the preparation of tax returns and workpapers, organising tax payments and reconciliations, providing support and responses for tax audits, and supporting projects.
-The Tax Manager will oversee a team of Tax Assistants.
benefícios- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26