Detalhes da ofertaRandstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
- -Bachelors degree or equivalent
- -At least 1 year of experience of working in Tax, within complex, large volume environment
- -Fully proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- -Knowledge of ERP systems, processes and workflow technology
- -SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- -English (essential)
responsabilidadesThe Tax Assistant is responsible for preparing tax returns and workpapers, organising tax payments and reconciliations, providing support and responses for tax audits, and supporting projects.
benefíciosWhat you´ll get:
- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview
|Sector de actividade
|Contabilidade / Finanças
|Tipo de contrato
|Tipo de oferta
Avenida da República, 26