Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is recruiting for an internacional company, that acts in the area of software engineering. They create websites, mobile apps and retail systems, and want to reinforce their structure with a Senior project manager (m/f).
- The main requirements are the following:
- - Degree in IT or similar area;
- - 3+ years project management experience within a fast-paced environment;
- - Strong Agile and Scrum knowledge process and application;
- - Solid experience delivering of projects across multiple sites in an online environment;
- - Excellent ability to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, requirements and priorities such that issues and conflicts are successfully resolved;
- - Fluency in English.
responsabilidadesThis role includes the following tasks:
- Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained;
- Plans and scope priority are clearly understood and fit into the roadmap / programme plan;
- Provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as per the defined project communication plan;
- Create and manage business stakeholder matrix adapting communication and engagement activities appropriately;
- Lead the project team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of projects;
- Own responsibility to successful deliver projects to plan and within budget, while ensuring that the deliverables meet the underlying business case;
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling internal and external resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budgets and managing expectations of all project stakeholders;
- Troubleshoot, problem-solve, and negotiate compromises to make sure that roadblocks are anticipated and tackled to minimize impact to schedule, quality and functionality;
- Proactively initiate corrective actions and manage the escalation path where appropriate;
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored;
- Support with the development of talent across the team.
benefíciosThis is the challenge, are you ready for it?
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26