Detalhes da ofertaOur client is looking for a is looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer to join his team. The ideal candidate has several years of experience with .NET and an ambition to raise the bar for developing cutting-edge technologies and solutions that give the company and its customers a world-class product.
- Main responsabilities:
- - Hands-on software development in .NET (C#).
- - Well-rounded background in .NET development including work using the .NET MVC Framework, WebApi and .NET Core.
- - Self-managed and motivated.
- - Ability/Motivation to work in an Agile Scrum team, and to push the team towards the sprint goal.
- - Ability to coordinate effectively with other team members on User Stories’s shared responsibilities.
- - Strong opinion and continuous evaluation of new technologies and software products
- - You know the difference between a tightly coupled and loosely coupled systems.
- - Microservices & others.
- - Experience with public cloud providers, such as Azure& AWS.
- - 5+ years hands-on programming experience with server-side web technologies, object oriented or scripting languages as Java, C#, .NET, ASP, and related languages SQL, XML, JSON, XAML, etc.
- - Strong analytical and problem–solving ability.
- - Creatively handle challenges and obstacles, innovating solutions balancing both immediate needs with longer-term ownership and maintenance of application being
- - Working knowledge and experience with software development best practices and standards.
- - Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Health insurance is free for you and the direct household
- Interesting discounts and partnerships
- Office travel allowance
- Multiple training opportunities
- Among others.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26