Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professional is recruiting for a client that acts in the electric and electromechanical sector and wants to reinforce its structure with a Materials Data Management Specialist (m/f).
This role includes the following tasks:
- Optimize the current process in order to standardize, clean and consolidate the database of purchased items and their related master data in collaboration with each BU, in order to facilitate the roll-out of the new ERP;
- System monitoring and user management related activities;
- Guide the BU with appropriate procedures and change requests when needed;
- Execute changes in materials master data in SAP;
- Support the continuous improvement of purchasing and logistics processes.
This is the challenge, are you ready for it?
Competências:The main requirements are the following:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Management (Electronic Engineering and Computers, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering degree will be a plus);
- Advanced knowledge on excel (knowledge at VBA language will be a plus);
- Knowledge on SAP ERP will be a plus (namely in MM module);
- Good interpersonal & relationship skills;
- Understanding of supply chain procedures;
- Good problem solving and analytical skill;
- Good English Level.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26