Detalhes da ofertaOur client is a international company oriented to electronic and automative sector, which is looking for a
Firmware Engineer (m/f).
- - Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline.
- - At least 2 years of FPGA digital design experience in a professional setting
- - VHDL experience mandatory
- - Working knowledge of version control systems
- - Excellent knowledge of interfaces and communication protocols
- - High degree of familiarity with logic analyzers, digital oscilloscope etc.
- - Good verbal and written communication skills English
- - Preference to Space development process experience (ESA standards ECSS)
- Design, prototype and verify activities for FPGA
- Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms
- Create and manage documentation
- Test and debug embedded firmware applications
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Develop digital design specifications
- Provide technical assistance to clients and product development team
- Exciting and innovative aerospace projects related work
- Dynamic and friendly team integration
- Competitive salary
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26