Detalhes da ofertaAre you fluent in dutch and english, and also loves the world of fashion? We have the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for fashion-enthusiasts who are great at communicating and undestanding the dutch client's needs regarding the brands you'll be representing.
You'll work as part of a fashion-driven e-commerce customer support service for a big american multinational apparel and footware company, owner of several world famous fashion brands.
In this role you’ll be the first person to be in touch with dutch customers and, as such, be a part of the brand engagement process, with the responsibility of granting a positive image of the many fashion brands you’ll be representing.
Feeling up to the challenge?
- We are counting on your love for fashion, motivation and enthusiasm to deliver a 5-star user-rating experience and make each interaction with the dutch customers unique;
- As someone who is able to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly, in no time you’ll be able to navigate the system efficiently and find the information you need to provide a timely answer to customers requests about the brands and fashion oriented subjects associated with the company.
- Fluency in both dutch and english, spoken and written (mandatory);
- Preferably previous working experience in a call center;
- High school diploma or a higher education degree;
- You are able to do your work in different e-commerce platforms in the fashion industry. If you are a frequent social media user and you love using apps then you certainly have the dexterity we are looking for;
- You are passionate about fashion;
- Fiber optic internet connection (mandatory), since you'll be working from home initially.
- Modern facilities and a youthful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Workplace with a lot of public transport alternatives nearby (located in Matosinhos, Porto);
- Initial and continuous training. We believe in career progression inside the company and giving equal opportunities to everyone;
- Base salary of 1100€ gross monthly and 6€ net of meal allowance in card.
- A monday to friday’s job with rotational shifts between 8am and 8pm.
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26