Detalhes da ofertaAre you fluent in dutch and english and would like to work from home? We have the perfect homeworking job for you! We are looking for people fluent in dutch who are great at communicating and undestanding the client's needs regarding the brands you'll be representing. You'll work from home as part of a fashion-driven e-commerce customer support service for a big american multinational apparel and footware company, owner of several world famous fashion brands.
In this homeworking role, you’ll be the first person to be in touch with dutch customers and, as such, be a part of the brand engagement process, with the responsibility of granting a positive image of the many fashion brands you’ll be representing.
Feeling up to the challenge?
- We are counting on your homeworking ethics, motivation and enthusiasm to deliver a 5-star user-rating experience and make each interaction with the dutch customers unique.
- Working from home, you´ll grasp new concepts and ideas quickly, and in no time you’ll be able to navigate the system efficiently and find the information you need to provide a timely answer to customers’ requests about the brands associated with the company.
- Fluency in both dutch and english, spoken and written (mandatory);
- Preferably previous working experience in a call center;
- High school diploma or a higher education degree;
- You will do your work in different e-commerce platforms in the fashion industry. If you are a frequent social media user and you love using apps then you certainly have the dexterity we are looking for;
- Fiber optic internet connection (mandatory), since you'll be working from home.
- Initial and continuous training. We believe in career progression inside the company and giving equal opportunities to everyone;
- Base salary of 1100€ gross monthly and 6€ net of meal allowance in card.
- A monday to friday’s job with rotational shifts between 8am and 8pm.
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26