Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is recruiting for internacional company, that use scalable mobile technologies to deliver life-improving resources to underserved communities and wants to reinforce its structure with a Data Architect (m/f).
- The main requirements are the following:
- - Degree in IT or similar area;
- - + 5 years experience in a similar role;
- - Orchestrate a development plan for the proposed architecture;
- - Lead, motivate and manage data work across various teams;
- - Oversee the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data;
- - Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations;
- - Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff;
- - Work closely with business stakeholders to define requirements;
- - A strong desire to establish standards of best practice;
- - Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools;
- - Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining;
- - Advanced knowledge with SQL;
- - Experience with gathering and analyzing system requirements;
- - Experience with Scrum (or other agile methodologies) is a plus;
- - Fluency in English.
responsabilidadesThis role includes the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Director of Technology and be responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy in order to drive business decisions and growth;
- Develop data procedures and policies, and work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, protect and analyze data assets while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices;
- Leading inter-disciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation.
benefíciosThis is the challenge, are you ready for it?
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26