Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professional is recruiting for a client that acts in the electric and electromechanical sector and wants to reinforce its structure with a Cybersecurity Engineer (m/f).
This role includes the following tasks:
- Test, implement and monitor control mechanisms;
- Manage infrastructure cybersecurity platforms with third parties;
- Manage configurations in assets and infrastructure in line with security architecture;
- Support cyber incident resolution & recovery and vulnerability management;
- Ensure security policy compliance and promote cybersecurity.
This is the challenge, are you ready for it?
Competências:The main requirements are the following:
- Master in IT Engineering or similar;
- More than 3 years of experience in tech and security functions, including various vendor implementation teams;
- Analytical skills for problem analysis, root cause identification, and management & task prioritization skills;
- Collaboration skills with technical & functional teams to ensure business alignment;
- CISSP or CISM certifications.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26