Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professional is recruiting for a client that acts in the electric and electromechanical sector and wants to reinforce its structure with a Cybersecurity Architect (m/f).
This role includes the following tasks:
- Defining cybersecurity strategy, reporting directly to Cybersecurity Lead;
- Ensuring implementation of cybersecurity program, promoting collaborative governance model;
- Defining cybersecurity policies structure and supervising alignment between areas;
- Identification and prioritization cybersecurity risks and define adequate risk mitigation activities;
- Defining and assuring control mechanisms, including KPIs, diagnostics, reports & budget models;
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements & manage collaboration with external entities.
This is the challenge, are you ready for it?
Competências:The main requirements are the following:
- Master in IT Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- At least 5 years experience in development and implementation of cybersecurity programs and risk management;
- Deep know-how of security technologies & architectures, security norms (ISO 27001/2), vulnerability tests and other security technologies;
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills for teams, partners, suppliers;
- ITIL, CISSP, CISA certifications are highly valued.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26