Detalhes da ofertaIs customer support an attractive area for you? We are currently looking for someone who is great at communicating and understanding clients’ needs to take care of the international markets.
- Polish / Swedish / Turkish / Greek native or fluent speaker (mandatory).
- English fluent speaker (mandatory).
- Good communication and customer-friendly service focus.
- Tech savvy.
- Available to work full-time and with rotating schedules.
- Temporarily you will be working at home. For this, you will need to have a fibre connection and a phone landline.
- We are counting on your motivation and enthusiasm to give a 5-star rating experience and make each interaction with the customers unique.
- As someone who is able to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly, in no time you’ll be able to navigate the system efficiently and find the information you need to provide a timely answer to customers’ requests.
- You will take care of the international markets.
- Salary above average (x 14 months);
- Monthly meal allowance;
- Monthly benefits;
- 22 vacation days per annum;
- 4 weeks of paid training;
- Great multicultural working environment .
Does the role appeal to you? Are you the talent we are looking for? Let us reach you! Submit your application, and the journey will begin.
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26