Detalhes da ofertaRandstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
- -Previous experience as a Credit Controller or similar accounting role.
- -Good communications skills.
- - Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- - Attention to detail and accuracy.
- -Full proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- -Familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. ERP Systems).
- -BSc/BA in accounting or similar field is preferred.
- -SSC/GBS experience is an advantage.
- -English and spanish fluent (essential)
responsabilidadesThe role will ensure is responsible for the prioritisation and proactive collection of debt and contacting customers with overdue accounts. The credit controller will ensure that outstanding debts are collected, and they will be compliant with policies for delinquent accounts, will perform credit checks for new customers to assess and mitigate the risks posed to the organization.
benefíciosWhat you´ll get:
- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment.
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26