Detalhes da ofertaAre you fluent in arabic, with great english, and would love to work with content review?
In this job you will be responsible for content review in digital platforms for a big american multinational company.
We are looking for proactive people, with love for internet and digital environments, and with great skills in content review.
Are you up to the challenge?
- You'll use your content review skills to ensure users have a safe and welcoming experience;
- Address sensitive content which may be graphic, violent or hateful, o that includes offensive or derogatory language or other potentially distressing material;
- Identify trends that highlight gaps in social media policies;
- Demonstrate an understanding of market-specific legal and cultural practices that enable effective content review;
- Analyze and independently render decisions against high volumes of live and active issues regarding social media user behavior;
- Provide information, educate customer to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep internal stakeholders informed of new issues.
- Fluency in arabic (mandatory);
- English fluent speaker (mandatory);
- Clear awareness of potential biases or conflicts of interest;
- Deep familiarity with internet technology, streaming, internet slang/colloquialisms and internet culture;
- Evaluate information and quickly/independently develop a sound conclusion based on an existing framework;
- Mentally and emotionally able to handle content review of offensive or disturbing behavior, language, and content;
- Comfortable working remotely and independently as part of a larger team;
- Ability to monitor several information flows simultaneously;
- Available to work full-time and with rotating schedules;
- You will be working at home. For this, you will need to have a fibre connection and a phone landline.
- Salary above average (x 14 months);
- Monthly meal allowance;
- 22 vacation days per annum;
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26