Detalhes da ofertaOur client is providing opportunities to people around the world to earn a living by connecting with others in their community. The mission is to help the client to find the best customer service agents to provide an outstanding customer service to business partners (taskers) and customers.
As a Contact Center Agent you will be the primary customer touchpoint and have a central role in the interaction with the different stakeholders (e.g. stores, operations, clients or business partners), documenting all customer interactions and handling the multiple information systems required for the role.
You will be responsible for:
- Help and support customers with information about services, booking and features provided by the client;
- Escalate calls that are beyond the scope of the training provided;
- Escalate calls to the appropriate department/ team as outlined by Client's Protocols and Procedures;
- Referring customers to other appropriate Third Party Suppliers for response as per Client’s Protocols and Procedures;
- Transferring customers to our Third Party Suppliers as per Client’s Protocols and Procedures;
- Accurately documenting all customers interactions.
- The compensation package includes: 926€ (Salary + meal allowance)
- 40 hrs per week, 8 hrs per day, 2 days off
Competências:We expect you:
- To be fluent in Spanish and English (mandatory);
- To have a proficient level of reading comprehension and writing skills in both languages (mandatory);
- To have above-average computer skills (typing, quick
navigation between various tools);
- To have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- To have Costumer Service Skills.
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26