Detalhes da ofertaCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
- Creation and processing of customer requests;
- Ensure the follow-up of the interactions (Opening, closing, relaunching, customer notification, completion of technical information and escalation actions);
- Apply the necessary actions for the first analysis of the incidents, in order to solve the level 1 occurrences according to the SLAs. Provide alternatives and disclosure patches for the costumers;
- Management of the relationship with the customer: carry out the necessary and proper communication for the declared incidents and requests, until their resolution;
- Escalate incidents and requests: transmission of out-of-order incidents and intervention requests to the appropriated services;
- Understand and apply procedures and instructions.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems is required;
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, http, ftp) will be a plus;
- Prerequisites: analytical skills (ex. Analyze and identify the causes of an incident), synthesis skills and be comfortable on the phone in order to reassure the customer.
- Ability to work in a team and be autonomous. Be able to apply the instructions and given procedures;
- Fluency in French is mandatory;
- Good level of English would be a plus. Basic level is mandatory;
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Good team spirit and collaborative environment.
For application, please send your CV to: email@example.com
|Local||Leça do Balio|
|Habilitações mínimas||12º ano de escolaridade|
|Experiência mínima||0-1 anos|
|Idiomas||Francês Fluente, Inglês Fluente|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Lionesa, 446 Edifício C, Espaços G&H
4465-671 Leça do Balio