Detalhes da ofertaRandstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
- -At least 1 year of experience working within Accounts Receivable process, or other core financial process, within complex, large volume environment
- -Full proficiency with Microsoft applications
- -Familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. ERP Systems)
- -Good knowledge of basic O2C concepts and procedures
- -SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- -English (essential)
responsabilidades-The role will deliver all AR processes, including completion of daily AR transactions while ensuring accuracy and efficiency throughout the entire accounts receivable process.
-They will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure processes are performed in accordance with performance and quality standards
benefíciosWhat you´ll get:
- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26