Detalhes da ofertaRandstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
- -BSc/BA degree
- -Previous experience in Accounts Payable
- -Demonstrate awareness of requirements in respect of VAT and payments
- -Fully proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- -Excellent planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks
- -SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- -English (mandatory)
responsabilidades-The role is responsible for ensuring that payment processes are completed timely and accurately for suppliers and employees.
-The Payments Manager is responsible for ensuring payments are processed within the published SLAs and in line with the policies. The role will also review exception items and escalate pertinent issues if required.
-The Payments Manager will oversee a team of Payments Assistants.
benefíciosWhat you´ll get:
- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26