Detalhes da ofertaOur client is a company which operates in Life Sciences and Healthcare market and presents solutions to be the first choice for its clients and partners. With more than 25 years of experience serving the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries, providing customized and tailor-made turnkey global transport solutions for high value, time critical and temperature sensitive shipments. The company cover the entire healthcare temperature-controlled supply chain: packaging, pick-pack kit preparation, express service and specialist couriers.
This company is hiring a UK Business Administration Assistant (m/f).
- - University degree in Management, Finance or relevant field;
- 1+ (ideally 2+) years working experience in Business Administration;
- Confident and strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong understanding of financial topics;
- Critical view and objective analysis;
- Solutions oriented / proactive;
- Ability to work in Excel and Microsoft tools;
- Confident in use of IT systems and quick to learn how to use new software;
- Fluent in English (mandatory) but French would be appreciated;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
responsabilidades- Credit control;
- Communicate effectively with the customers regarding invoices and payments;
- Raising daily, weekly, monthly sales invoices and credit notes for UK;
- Reconcile client cash collection statements;
- Supplier statement reconciliation - critical to ensure all costs are accounted for and
minimise cost of sale accrual;
- Communicate effectively with the suppliers regarding invoices and payments;
- Expedite supplier payments and maintain clients' debt reports;
In addition to these primary responsibilities, the UK Business Administration Assistant will provide general administration support for the UK Finance Team.
He/She will be trained in any financial processes needed to provide holiday and sickness back-up for the US Finance Team.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26