Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is the brand of Randstad Group focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a multinational insurance Company, a worldwide reference in this sector. We are currently searching for a Systems of Engagement Direct Applications Manage.
- Responsible for the delivery, support and maintenance of the Western European Markets Systems of Engagement for Direct Applications - Leading a team across Spain, Ireland & Portugal you will be accountable for IT services associated with our key customer facing applications. Includes B2B websites, web content management, customer portals, and web services for agregators;
- Responsible for the sourcing, development and retention of key talent to support the run and change
related needs of the team;
- Responsible for the effective delivery of change initiatives - Includes Strategic initiatives, projects and
- Responsible for building strong working relationships with peers in IT, business customers from across
the Western Europe Market organization, colleagues in Global functions and external partners/vendors;
- Accountable for the effective performance of the applications within the Systems of Engagement Direct domain - Definition, implementation and monitoring of application performance, including adoption of a robust control environment, strong IT security posture and on-going continuous improvement;
- Working with support of IT Architecture to ensure optimization of existing and emerging technology in support of our business needs;
- Responsible for the evaluation, selection and operational management of key vendor partnerships - Defining effective, cost optimized, partner models to augment and support the team in the provision of service and the delivery of change initiatives;
- Responsible for the creation and control of the run and change budget for the team - ensuring effective management of service and change delivery within approved budget parameters;
- Responsible for the management of risks and issues relevant to the Systems of Engagement Direct domain - ensuring all risks and issues are effectively captured, escalated as required and that mitigating actions are identified and implemented to maintain risks within agreed tolerance levels.
- Excellent opportunity to be involved in an attractive project.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology;
- Relevant professional certifications specific to the role (e.g. Scrum);
- 5+ years experience in a role in technology delivery, preferably in the Financial Services industry;
- Experience in leading a team of IT professionals in the delivery of run and change services in a complex multi-country environment;
- Proven track record in the delivery of change initiatives under waterfall, agile and hybrid delivery models;
- Depth and hands-on experience delivering Systems of Engagement solutions in Front-end Java Environments;
- Demonstrated ability to influence others, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required;
- Must have effective analytical, problem solving, and research skills;
- Must be proficient in English and other language (Spanish or Portuguese);
- Experience with multiple cultures and working with remote teams are preferred.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26