Detalhes da ofertaWe are currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (m/f) to work for an IT project, market leader in it's field.
- High school diploma (Required)
- Bachelors degree or higher in IT relevant discipline (Preferred)
- + 3 years experience in network administration
- operating systems experience
- desktop administration
- At least one of the following industry certifications or equivalent certifications (preferred)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- VMWare: Data Center Virtualization
- CompTIA Server+
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) or higher
- good command of English
- Technical Skills PC Support
- PC Configuration and imaging (Windows 7 and 10)
- Experience with On-Premise Active Directory or Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. manipulating spreadsheets, setting up
- Outlook, PowerPoint slideshows, etc.)
- Understanding of TCP/IP subnetting
- Technical Skills Advance Technologies. Ability to demonstrate proficiency with at least 2 of
- the following technologies. Proficiency is the ability to demonstrate a high degree of
- competence, skill, and expertise.
- o Microsoft On-Premise Active Directory or Azure Active Directory. (GPO support, AAD
- synchronization, AD replication)
- o Microsoft Office 365 administration, configuration, migration, and security (conditional
- access, multi-factor authentication, data loss prevention).
- o Microsoft Azure administration, migration, and security.
- o Windows Server Operating System deployment, configuration, and maintenance (Server
- 2012R2, Server 2016 or Server 2019).
- o VMWare Server Operating System deployment, configuration, and maintenance
- (Version 6.x or Version 7.x).
- o Networking Support to include Firewall, Router and Switching Support. Strong
- understanding of subnetting, VLANs and routing.
- Ability to provide tactical and strategic consulting guidance for planning and
- implementation of new technologies
- o Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask multiple requests
- Ability to create documentation
- Ability to read, understands, and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to explain technology in an easily understood manner
- • Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Microsoft Windows servers, desktops, laptops, and
- • Install, configure, and troubleshoot software and applications to include but not limited to:
- o Microsoft Windows Server
- o VMWare
- o Anti-Malware
- o Microsoft Office Suite
- o Adobe
- o Other line of business applications
- • Respond to Service Desk tickets and alerts in a timely manner
- • Make recommendations for improving IT systems and processes and participate in the
- corresponding project implementation for clients
- • Be a technical mentor for IT counterparts
- • Other duties as requested
Remuneration conditions according to the experience and demonstrated knowledge.
|Local||Portugal (home office).|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26