Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is the brand of Randstad Group focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is one of the largest multinational companies of telecommunications, who is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst.
- - Accounting degree;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant treasury experience;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong analytical and organization skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred;
- Experience with banking portals and SAP is a plus;
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones;
- Demonstrated strong process skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
responsabilidades- Prepare the daily cash positioning and execute the cash funding needs for over thirty entities;
- Work closely with Treasury manager to provide accurate cash forecasts by entity and forecast each entity’s funding position;
- Collaborate with subsidiaries to understand cash trends and cash needs on a short term and long term basis;
- Execute the conversion of currencies and settlements for each entity;
- Coordinate the movement of any excess cash to and from subsidiary accounts and minimize idle cash;
- Oversee and approve disbursements for each entity and be able to identify and explain variances from cash forecasts;
- Work with banking partners and coordinate with internal personnel to facilitate the issuance of letter of credits, guarantees, and financing needs at the subsidiary level;
- Effectively transact within various banking portals and be the point of contact for local banking needs;
- Ensure controls and procedures are operating within guidelines for the safekeeping of cash and assets;
- Support on ad hoc projects.
benefíciosExcellent opportunity to be involved in an attractive project.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26