Detalhes da ofertaWe are currently looking for a senior data engineer (m/f) to work for an IT project, market leader in it's field.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing software applications in Python.
- Solid background and development experience for data services, microservices, API, Java
- experience in quantitative analysis
- Strong understanding and/or experience in some of the following:
- Designing, developing, deploying and maintaining software at scale.
- Developing software applications using relational and Nosql databases.
- Experience delivering productionized software solutions.
- Deploying software using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, Azure Devops etc.
- Deploying and maintaining software using public clouds such as AWS
- Working within an Agile framework (ideally Scrum)
- Batch or stream processing systems such as Apache Spark, Flink, Akka, Storm
- Message brokers such as Kafka, Rabbitmq, AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Apache ActiveMQ, Kinesis.
- Experience designing data transformation pipelines.
- Hands one experience with API tools such as Swagger, Postman and Assertible
- Test driven development and behavior driven development.
- Hands on experience with testing tools such as Selenium and Cucumber and their integration into CI/CD pipelines.
- Datastores such as MongoDB, Dynamo DB, RDS, Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Oracle.
- good command of English
- Develop software applications in python, data services and quantitative analysis.
Remuneration conditions according to the experience and demonstrated knowledge.
|Local||Portugal (home office).|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26