Detalhes da ofertaKelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Senior Compliance Analyst for an international bank, based in Lisbon.
Our client is one of the leading banks in Portugal and also with international exposure.
- Act as the focal point for the oversight of all activities relating to the prevention and detection of AML/Sanctions/CTF;
- Managing the ongoing design, implementation and maintenance of the Portuguese branch AML/CTF Program;
- Provide support/guidance to the senior management to ensure that AML/Sanctions /CTF risks are adequately identified understood and managed, in particular, to communicate key AML/Sanctions /CTF issues including significant compliance deficiencies;
- Work with in-house AML product and technology team to select and implement relevant technology solutions;
- Actively identify and report suspicious transactions by reviewing internal disclosures and act as the main point of contact with european regulators and law enforcement agencies;
- Continuously develop and review the AML/Sanctions /CTF systems to ensure they remain up-to-date, meet current statutory and regulatory requirements and are effective in managing AML/Sanctions /CTF risks arising from the business.
Also advice on the launching of new products and services. Analysis of new initiatives in the organization in order to identify possible risks and measures to be implemented, as well as the follow-up of initiatives already implemented.
- Ensure AML/Sanctions /CTF staff training is adequate, appropriate and effective;
- Management of KYC Policies and procedures aligned with group standards;
- Respond to requests from the authorities and from other areas;
- Management of KYC files;
- Management and testing of AML controls;
- Advice on matters related to money laundering for the rest of the organization;
- Implementing a continuous AML training Program in the organization.
- At least 5 years of relevant compliance and demonstrable skills in AML;
- Advanced Spanish Language skill required and Advanced English Language skill is desirable;
- International banking or relevant financial institution work experience is a plus;
- Solid understanding of products, services, customers and entities, and geographic locations, and the potential money laundering and terrorist financing risks associated with those activities.
|Sector de actividade||Administração e Serviços de Escritório|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA