Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is specialized in the recruitment of middle and senior positions. Our client is a multinational renowned Consultancy firm delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services, and they are looking to integrate a SAP HCM Specialist in their teams.
As a member of the People & Organization – SAP team you’ll work alongside other excellence-minded professionals, on global clients to help them achieve their digitalization mission. You will deliver the technological solution organizations need to compete, grow and build a legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with SAP cloud software to get there. We do this by challenging the status quo and thinking outside-the-box to provide outstanding value, aligning our clients’ digitalization plans with their business strategy and solving complex human resources business problems.
- Your tasks might include:
- End-to-end implementation and maintenance;
- Perform process/software workshops;
- Define client configuration requirements;
- Conduct solution iterations with the client;
- Manage the testing processes;
- Perform training sessions;
- Build project documentation;
- Communicate and collaborate with team and client to increase overall quality level and solution suitability.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Management or any related areas (preferable);
- 3 years relevant professional experience;
- Experience in HR processes is considered a plus;
- Good level of Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Attention to quality and detail;
- Good structured problem-solving skills;
- Experience ensuring the quality of test results;
- Motivated self-starter and results oriented.
A collaborative, creative, fun and highly professional environment;
Exposure to high value, high visibility clients;
Willingness and support towards delivering exceptional business value.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26