Detalhes da ofertaKelly Services is a multinational company, based in Portugal since 2008. As Human Resources specialists, we work every day to give the best solutions to our partners and to our candidates. Our focus benefits our customers, wherever they operate around the globe – in a growing number of specialized fields.
Right now, we’re working with the world’s leading automation software solution for additive manufacturing. Their software automates and streamlines the entire additive manufacturing process, with instant quoting, build analysis, scheduling automation and supplier integration - all powered by the latest in machine intelligence.
To keep up with our client’s strategy and always with excellence in mind, we’re recruiting a Sales Development Representative (m/f), who can speak fluently English, to join our client’s operations in Lisbon
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for initiating contact with prospects in a designated segment/vertical. The sales cycle starts with the SDR, making a strong impression over the phone, articulating our client’s value proposition compellingly and establishing a solid foundation for long-term commercial relationships. You also need to be a highly motivated self-starter, able to autonomously research, identify and develop leads, creatively by phone calls, emails and social selling tools.
- Native or Fluency in English oral and written, at least C level (mandatory);
- Previous experience in similar functions (is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people of all levels;
- Organized, able to multitask and to face successive changes;
- Proactive, autonomous and empathic.
- Attractive salary package;
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment where customer satisfaction is the driver;
- Challenging, responsible and varied tasks.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then this job is for you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA