Detalhes da ofertaAirbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in
defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Founded in 2021, the Airbus Global Business Services (AGBS) unit will be contributing to Airbus’ global success and play a vital role in Airbus’ transformation journey in ...
- Discussing the exact skills and qualifications needed to best match candidates to positions with the Line Manager and Recruiter Expert
- Develop the candidate sourcing strategy for each vacancy.
- Advertising of vacancies on appropriate job boards, both internal and external, career websites and other approved Social media.
- Searching online resume databases (internal and external) and social Media to locate potential candidates.
- Identifying prospective candidates internationally and discussing current and future opportunities with them.
- Conducting initial telephone interviews with potential candidates.
- Providing feedback to candidates on their suitability for positions.
- Using internet search techniques to locate passive candidates.
- Proactively initiating referrals from employees, alumni, universities, personal networks and people databases.
- Processing employee referrals
- Processing candidate travel refunding
- Updating and maintenance of the in house recruitment database.
- Creating Job posting database and template
- Creating targeted email campaigns to prospect candidates.
- May involve participation at career fairs and HR marketing activities.
- Understand the internal and external candidate market environment in terms of tendencies & profiles.
- Communicating on and fostering internal mobility.
- A 5-year degree or equivalent (ideally related to HR but not essential)
- Have some experience of working in an HR environment
- Ideally have experience in candidate sourcing or recruitment.
- Experience of working in an international/multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the business activities of Airbus Group
- Ideally have some SAP, Workday Knowledge
- Be able to match prospective candidates to open customer demands with a high degree of success
- Fluency in English
- Excellent customer service skills and be highly customer service oriented.
- Creative and solution oriented: Ability to read job requirements and think of creative ways to find people with similar skill sets
- Resourceful: you are able to find "needle in haystack" information on the web quickly and resourcefully.
- Experience with, social networking software/sites, chat rooms, discussion groups, user communities, online research tools, job boards and web technologies
- Strong influencing skills: Able to successfully sell candidates to managers.
- Flexible: You can work on a wide range of vacancies in terms of experience / seniority someone equally comfortable dealing with a Senior Manager or Technician.
- Responsive: Ability to quickly grasp job skills, competencies and industry knowledge to translate into searching avenues to find candidates.
- Fast learner and inquisitive
- Team player but willing to take individual responsibility for their own perimeter.
- Excellent communication skills: You are confident talking to people and generate enthusiasm and interest in job opportunities with Airbus
A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
A modern office at Parque das Nacoes , well connected to public transportation.
A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
We truly believe the sky is not the limit!
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking
|Sector de actividade||Recursos Humanos|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26