Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is specialized in Recruitment and Selection of Middle & Top Management. In partnership with Hovione - a Global Company with more than 55 years of experience in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients ( API ) and Development Intermediate Products - we intend to recruit an Quality Control Scheduler Assistant.
- - University degree in Engineering (Industrial, Chemical), Management or similar areas;
- - Professional demeanour and exceptional organizational and communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences;
- - A Candidate that enjoys working with others (including other operational areas) to find the best alternative solution regarding resources use;
- - Proficiency managing multiple projects under tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively balance priorities and meet assigned goals;
- - An aptitude and a desire for continual learning with the ability to pick up new systems quickly;
- - Knowledge in one or more software/tools used for planning and reporting (e.g. SAP, Excel, Microsoft Project), its a plus;
- - Excellent communication skills in English.
- Assist the QC_Scheduler with developing effective QC analyses schedules making the best use of resources (equipment and people) to meet customers’ demand, enabling Customer Satisfaction by achieving high levels of OTF/ plan adherence and enhancing internal productivity;
- Actively contribute to design and improve integrated planning and scheduling methodologies according with Supply Chain directives and aligned with business strategies;
- Providing planning and scheduling alternatives to management with clear performance metrics, related with Customer demand adherence, costs and risks;
- Interacting with project teams and managers and production managers to follow up and update QC schedules;
- Assuring adequate monitoring systems, tracking critical path activities and assess re-scheduling needs and its impacts;
- Providing reporting and variance analysis of executed production against planned targets (timelines, costs), assuring continuous improvement loops with project teams and managers, incorporating lessons learned and cycle-time improvement opportunities.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.
If you want to apply for this position upload your cv in Randstad Website and register yourself in the link below (mandatory process).
|Sector de actividade
|Engenharia e Serviços Técnicos
|Tipo de contrato
|Tipo de oferta
Avenida da República, 26