Detalhes da ofertaKelly Search & Selection is recruiting a Pricing Actuary (Senior), for one of our Insurance clients in Lisbon.
- Deliver accurate and timely Pricing analysis to assist business decision making, financial planning, and strategy development;
- Develop, analyse and monitor key performance indicators and assess expected and actual impact of pricing changes;
- Ensuring that analysis is developed in line with best practices;
- Support the on-going review of pricing practices, recommending changes and improvements that meet best practice and business objectives and comply with company policies and
- Direct the development maintenance and improvement of Pricing tools
- Develop solutions, under your own initiative, using sound actuarial/statistical approach to both new and routine Pricing problems;
- University degree in Mathematical, Statistical, Data Science or similar;
- Four to eight years of experience in a GI Pricing role;
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience of applying actuarial/statistical methodologies to business problems;
- Knowledge of modelling software: Emblem, RADAR: SAS, R or Earnix;
- Good understanding of the business and general insurance industry and of the business implications of analytical results;
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- Spanish is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the business and general insurance industry;
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to discuss ideas;
- Flexibility to travel.
Please send us your detailed c.v. if you consider to have the required profile.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA