Detalhes da ofertaOur client is the world's leading real-time interpreter services provider. Our client solutions (phone, video) are easy to use and allows real-time connections, between who has language barriers and interpreters within seconds. With the unmatched capability to scale demand, our client delivers connections to someone who can depend on.
It's all about people understanding people, enabling communication and empowering relationships.
At this moment, and in order to help our client to grow, we're looking for real-time interpreters (m/f) with fluency in English and Portuguese, to work at home.
As a real-time interpreter, you can assist for example, with doctors and nurses caring for patients, aid a school nurse communicate with a parent, interpret in a legal situation, or support a customer with a billing problem.
What do you need to have?
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese (mandatory);
- Degree in Languages, Translation, Interpretation, Philology, Linguistics or related fields (preferential);
- One year of work experience in translations/interpretations in an international environment (preferential);
- Displays knowledge of interpretation methods and procedures;
- Maintains a professional demeanor throughout the interpreting assignment;
- Demonstrates sensitivity and politeness to limited English speakers of different nationalities, backgrounds, cultures, and educational levels;
- Maintains high performance, emotional composure and objectivity in all circumstances;
- Demonstrates the ability to speak clearly without accent interference;
- Maintains neutrality towards the client.
Training: Monday to Friday from 17 to 1 am;
After training: availability from 07h00 to 02h00 from ,Monday to Sunday with two days off.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join the World's Largest Employer of Professional Interpreters;
- Attractive Salary range;
- Working at home;
- Ongoing training and Support;
- Work contract since day one.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills and like helping others, please send us your up-to-date cv and join us in this amazing and new project.
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA