Detalhes da ofertaAre you ready for a new adventure? Do you speak one of these languages - German, English, Dutch, Italian, French, Turkish, Danish, Czech, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian or Spanish? Then we have the right job for you!
Currently, we're recruiting Order Support Specialist (m/f) for an American multinational technology company. This position would be suitable for those interested in new technologies and online shops. If you speak native German, English, Dutch, Italian, French, Turkish, Danish, Czech, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian or Spanish and you have a high level of English, you are the perfect fit!
The Order Support Specialist (m/f) has a wide range of responsibilities focused on fulfilling customer expectations and/or notifying them of changes, alerting superiors to any slowdowns in delivering customer service and improving the overall customer service experience. The role may also include processing incoming requests from customers for changes in shipment disbursement: package reroutes, address corrects, hold for pickup or return to sender.
- Oral and written communication skills in one or more of the following languages - German, English, Dutch, Italian, French, Turkish, Danish, Czech, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian or Spanish (mandatory);
- Good level of spoken and written English (mandatory);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactivity and dynamism;
- Very good technical knowledge (eliminatory);
- Strong Customer and results orientation.
Conditions: RBM between 600€ till 1357€ + 6€ meal allowance + 100 training bonus + bonus till 150€ after the training
Schedules: 7h00 to 22h00 MON-SUN (rotating shifts 8h/day – 40h(week)
What we offer:
- Employment contract;
- Opportunity to work in a company, with an enthusiastic environment in Lisbon centre;
- Competitive salary conditions.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then this job is for you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA