Detalhes da ofertaSITEL is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for 20 years and now with a team of 850 associates. We believe Portugal is one of the best places to live and work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards. Developing Contact Centre projects in all EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Brazil, we are growing in a sustained and strategic way.
SITEL Portugal is one of the top performers in Contact Center Industry. Our proven multilingual capacities and relocation expertise are a key factor in SITEL sustained growth.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Us:
1. Start an international career;
2. Being involved in projects for worldwide brands;
3. Be part of a successful and growing company;
4. Meet people from all over the world;
5. Develop your language skills in an international environment.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
Start a career in the Travel and Tourism Industry with one of the world’s leading airlines. Develop valuable skills and knowledge in the travel industry. Embrace a dynamic working environment with professional mobility. Take advantage of schedule flexibility that adapts to your lifestyle.
Being part of a multilingual and multicultural project in an International Airline Company, you will have the role of Customer Care Assistant (Inbound) for the French Market. Giving support by phone, and based in our office in Lisbon, Agents will be able to solve client’s issues like special services conditions (special catering on board, wheelchair booking, pets transportation, etc); Arrival and Departures information; booking flight tickets or arrange changes, Refund calculations, Billing issues or Selling travel insurances (will introduce this issue only in around 15% of the inbound calls).
Education: High School degree (minimum)
Experience Target (preferred):
• Contact Center experience
• Commercial/Sales Experience
• Previous experience in the Travel business will be a plus
• Previous experience/knowledge in Amadeus software will be a plus
• French Native Speaker (mandatory)
• Good English Knowledge spoken and written (training will be in English) – mandatory
• Extrovert with excellent communication skills and Goal oriented
• Ambition to succeed in a challenging technical environment.
• Ability to learn complex technical tools and procedures.
• Commercial Attitude, positive way of thinking and Client oriented (mandatory)
Passionate about travel
Special Certifications: Previous experience in the Tourism field/Airline Company will be a plus as well as Amadeus software knowledge.
Training: 1 Month - Amadeus software
• Full-Time: 40h/Week with rotating Shifts and Days-off
Pay Rate: Base Salary (x14 months) + Meal Allowance + Monthly Rotating Days off Bonus + Monthly Performance Bonus + Monthly Flight Insurance Sales Incentives.
• Payment of 3 first months accommodation
• Refund Travel ticket until €200 if you live outside of Portugal.
Starting Date: 27/10/2013 (in Lisbon)
• Sitel provide private health insurance to all employees, after 6 months of work;
• We can help you finding accommodation in Lisbon, sharing with you a few trustful contacts with discounts.
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref.: IB/FR/1014/port and mention your preference to full-time.
|Habilitações mínimas||12º ano de escolaridade|
|Experiência mínima||0-1 anos|
|Idiomas||French / Frances|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Action Portugal SA
Praça Duque de Saldanha, nº 1 - Ed. Atrium do Saldanha Piso 3