Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is specialized in Recruitment and Selection of Middle & Top Management. In partnership with Hovione - a Global Company with more than 55 years of experience in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients ( API ) and Development Intermediate Products - we intend to recruit an Operational Excellence Specialist.
This person will have a corporate position on the Operational Excellence Group (OpEx), having a major role in the definition and implementation of OpEx methodologies based on the strategical plan and needs of Continuous Improvement maturity development of the company.
- - MSc in the field of Engineering, Science or Pharmacy;
- - Experience of at least 4 years in the Continuous Improvement Area or in Pharma Operations;
- - Knowledge on at least in one vector:
- *Problem Solving Tools: 5W2H, 5Whys, Fishbone, Is / Isnot, A3, 8D;
- *Lean Tools: 5S, Standard Work, VSM, Visual Management, Cycle-time analysis, SMED, OEE, TPM;
- *Risk Assessment Tools: FMEA, FMECA, FTA, Cause-Effect Matrix;
- - Knowledge in Statistical Process Control will be valued;
- - Fluent use of English, both written and oral;
- - Good communication skills;
- - Structured thinking with good problem solving and analytical skills;
- - Teamwork ability and good human relationship;
- - Availability to travel.
- To lead and support the definition and implementation of OpEx methodologies (Continuous Improvement, Lean, Problem Solving, Risk Management) designing the standards and the governance models of the methodologies;
- To support the Site OpEx teams in the implementation of the methodologies, promoting appropriate training and a close support on
an early stage of implementation;
- To monitor the execution and performance of the major Continuous Improvement initiatives and in case of need to support the execution;
- Establish and monitor transversal KPIs.
- Full time position;
- Social benefits and compensations;
- Excelent work environment, focused in quality and science;
- Career development on quimical, pharma and high technology sector.
If you want to apply for this position upload your cv in Randstad Website and register yourself in the link below (mandatory process).
|Sector de actividade||Industria|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26