Detalhes da ofertaOur client is a a global leader in pain management and related diseases, who is hiring Accounts Receivable (Senior).
- Accounting or Finance degree (or in other related fields);
- Professional experience in relevant areas with 1 year (GBS industry is a plus);
- Good knowledge of accounting standards;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and SAP FI;
- Professional experience in GBS is a plus.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices;
- Execute daily banking activities, which includes transactions in the AR for customers, in the AP for payments and in the GL for all the rest;
- Ability to reconcile, maintain and clear accounts, managing cash effectively;
- Process invoices and credit notes;
- Responsible for the monitoring and reconciliation of customer accounts;
- Resolve customers/vendors payment related queries;
- Support month-end and closing processes, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Ensure internal controls and best practices are followed;
- Continuous development (technical knowledge and soft skills) through a Personal Development Plan.
Excellent work environment;
Flexible work schedule;
Comprehensive learning plan;
Career & Personal Development.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26