Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Shared Services Center works to provide unique professional development and is responsible for helping Solvay find its provisioning talent.
- Fluent french and english
- Available to work in shifts:
- (You'll receive 5 for every night time worked.)
- 7h30am to 4h30pm
- 9h00am to 6h00pm
- 10h am to 7hpm
- 2hpm to 11hpm
- The shift changes every 15 days.
- Customer oriented
- Work well under pressure, teamwork skills
- Multitasking able to manage several topics and to prioritize
- Ability with digital tools, verbal and written communication skills.
responsabilidadesWhat you´ll do:
- Act as the frontline of contact (by phone, my contacts, tickets...) mainly for internal customers and in HR related topics
- Take ownership of each inquiry and manage each request effectively, dispatch and escalate unresolved problems.
- Provide translations on request and deliver training in HR tools and processes.
- To follow up, collaborate and communicate with peers and stakeholders to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Delivery of the required services based on agreed procedures
? Resolution of non-complex issues (*)
? Proposals of process improvements
? Procedures and operational database maintained & updated
benefíciosYou will get:
- immediate entry into an attractive project
- to know a great multicultural team
- good salary package to be agreed upon experience showed on interview
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26