Detalhes da ofertaSITEL is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for 20 years and now with a team of 850 associates. We believe Portugal is one of the best places to live and work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards. Developing Contact Centre projects in all EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Brazil, we are growing in a sustained and strategic way.
SITEL Portugal is one of the top performers in Contact Center Industry. Our proven multilingual capacities and relocation expertise are a key factor in SITEL sustained growth.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Us:
1. Start an international career;
2. Being involved in projects for worldwide brands;
3. Be part of a successful and growing company;
4. Meet people from all over the world;
5. Develop your language skills in an international environment.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
Following the growth of our company in Portugal, we are now recruiting Swedish native speakers with IT Profile to perform the role of IT Helpdesk Advisor to one of the biggest companies in the world, acting as a Printers developer and provider. Located in our office in Lisbon you will be integrated in a multicultural team. We are looking for new talent with commitment to build with Sitel Portugal a successful career.
• High School degree (minimum)
• IT Technical training or degree is a plus
• Previous Helpdesk or Service Desk Experience
• Advanced hardware and software technical knowledge
• Experience in dealing with customers
• swedish Native Speaker (Eliminatory)
• Good English Knowledge both spoken and written
• Hardware and Software Technical skills/knowledge
• Passionate about IT and Technologies
• Knowledge about Printers will be a plus
• Excellent Communication skills and Client oriented
• Team-Player & Conflict solving qualities
Base Salary (x14 months) + Language Complement (x14 months) + Meal allowance per working day + Monthly Performance Bonus + Private Health Insurance
(Bonus will only start to be paid after 3 months at work)
• Training: 8 weeks from 07h00-16h Monday to Friday; Fully paid by Sitel and included in the work contract (training will be in English)
• Working Hours: Full-time 8h/day from Monday to Friday
• Payment of 3 first months accommodation
• Refund Travel ticket until €200
• Talent management plan and Multicultural team
• Sitel provide private health insurance to all employees, after 6 months of work
• We can help you finding accommodation in Lisbon, sharing with you trustful contacts
Training Starting Date: 18 June 2014 (in Lisbon)
To apply send your CV in English to email@example.com with ref.: LX/NR/0614/port.
|Habilitações mínimas||12º ano de escolaridade|
|Experiência mínima||0-1 anos|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Action Portugal SA
Praça Duque de Saldanha, nº 1 - Ed. Atrium do Saldanha Piso 3