Detalhes da ofertaKelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions. We offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
We work based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today, that focus benefits our customers, wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields.
As a leader in their specific Business, our client offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility, creating trends, innovation and connectivity. Our client is represented in Portugal by three industrial divisions, located in North and Center of Portugal. From these locations, they develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
They also have an office in Lisbon, where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Currently, we’re recruiting for their Human Resources Office for Europe (HRS-EU) in Lisbon, which is the first international HR service of our client and provides administrative support in this particular area.
The Help Desk team cooperates closely with the central department located in Germany in order to keep the HR IT systems of our client running and up to date. Our client is looking for a Help Desk Analyst analyst for the role who fits into the dynamic and multicultural environment of our client with the following responsibilities:
- Handling and management of Incidents;
- Analysing and emulating application errors; solving or routing to the next level support – following the correct channels;
- Investigating data consistency across HR IT systems;
- Collaborating with CI and IT partners;
- Collaborating with other support teams (within the SAP HR support scope and other HR IT support/solution groups);
- Problem management.
- Providing continuous support and consulting to end users of SAP HR and the system used for identity and access management;
The Help Desk Analyst will start as soon as possible and he/she will be part of the existing Maintenance and Support team.
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Studies or similar;
- 1 year experience with SAP HR (preferably);
- Good reporting skills;
- Logical, structured, proactive and effective way of working within international virtual teams;
- Global mindset, Team oriented and strong communication skills;
- Good Adaptation skills and resiliency;
- Reasonable knowledge of MS office tools.
If this opportunity interests you, send your application!
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA