Detalhes da ofertaAre you ready for a new adventure? Do you speak French and do you like to work with tourists? Then we have the right job for you!
Currently, we're recruiting Guest Care Agents (m/f) for customer support line working with Luxury Hotels all over the World. This position would be suitable for those interested in travelling and well-being. If you speak French and you have a high level of English, you are the perfect fit!
As Guest Care Agent (m/f) has a wide range of responsibilities focused on:
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email in multiple languages by recording details of inquiries and actions taken;
- Handle technical investigation requests directly from our Hoteliers about the Network issues reported both for HSIA and IPTV portfolios;
- Interface with Sales and with NOC depending on case status;
- Follow up on Customer interactions;
- Vouchers creation, yearly free access requests, special conference requests and accesses;
- Assist with billing discrepancies regarding the Extranet, processes VOD refunds and handles monthly invoice discrepancies, queries and escalations to other departments;
- Responsible for information updates in our tools;
- Handle contract issues and location temporary changes;
- Provide Reports as requested by Sales.
- Experience in Tourism or Customer Care (mandatory);
- Native or Fluency in French, and fluency in English (at least CEFR C1 level, both oral and writing - mandatory);
- Team player and willing to join a multicultural workplace;
- Organized, able to multitask and to face successive changes;
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Creative and critical thinker;
- Empathic and an effective speaker;
- Data and results-driven.
- Attractive salary package;
- International start-up spirit;
- Work in a dynamic environment where customer satisfaction is the driver;
- Challenging, responsible and varied tasks;
Schedule: Monday to Sunday, with rotative schedules: 7h-16h + 13h-22h. One or two times per year, you will work a full month from 22h-07h
Conditions: contract with Kelly Services + Gross base salary 1000€ + Meal Allowance + Night Shift 25% (only paid in the month working in the schedule 22h-07)
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then you make the perfect fit for this job!
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA