Detalhes da ofertaKelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
We offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. We work based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today, that focus benefits our customers, wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields.
Would you like to have an interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector? Then we have the right job for you!
Our client is a management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company helping clients become high-performance businesses and governments.
Currently, we're recruiting Digital Content Reviewer (m/f) for an international project, situated in Miraflores.
The major responsibilities of these professionals are:
- Analyzing and control all the information displayed on websites;
- Reporting potential errors;
- Understand Client Policies and Guidelines;
- Familiarize themselves with or be very interested in media products as defined by the client (Places, Music, TV Shows, Books, Celebrities);
- Make decisions according to the defined Policies and Procedures;
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflow and suggest solutions;
- Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams.
What we are looking for in candidates?
- Oral and written communication skills in one or more of the following languages - Italian, Portuguese, French or Spanish (mandatory);
- Good level of spoken and written English (mandatory);
- Availability to work in a project that operates 24 hours, 7 days a week in shifts (7 a.m until 4 p.m; 4 p.m until 1 a.m; 10 p.m until 7 a.m);
- Professional experience of 2 years (minimum) in editing, revising texts and analysis of digital content, preferably in a multinational environment (preferential);
- Minimum training at the 12th grade level;
- Excellent knowledge as a user of MS Office products and Internet;
- Focus on the rigor, productivity and quality of service provided;
- Ability to work under pressure.
What we offer?
- Contract directly with the client;
- Base salary + Shift allowance + Meal allowance + Transport allowance + Language Bonus (italian, french and spanish);
- Specific training for the function;
- Integration into an international project and a young and dynamic team.
If you like these kind of position and if you have a profile that fits with what we’re looking for, please send us your up to date cv and mention the language you’re fluent in.
Your choice. Your Future! Join us.
|Sector de actividade||Administração e Serviços de Escritório|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA