Detalhes da ofertaDo you speak fluent english? Are you looking for a job opportunity in a renowned company?
This opportunity is for you!
Randstad was challenged by Solvay to search for the best possible talent to work in the shared services center in carnaxide.
- what you need to apply:
- English is mandatory and French is a plus
- Curious, open minded, team worker, you are able to evolve in a moving environment
responsabilidadeswhat you'll do:
As part of SBS CCT CTC operations team, for a duration of 9 months and for a defined geographical perimeter, the CTC Operations officer will have the following responsibilities:
Interpret the chemical composition of new products, maintain and update the customs codes in GTS (SAP module)
Support the Global Business Unit (GBU) for customs code requests and coordinate the classification with the relevant responsible of the GBUs
Analyze the products and provide matrix of import duties for GBUs and countries of destination of their clients
Trade control in GTS
Analyze export control: compare the sales orders and new partners created to the official blocked partner’s lists and the specific regulations of countries under embargo
benefíciosThis job offers:
- 9 months contract in a prestigious multinational company
- You will integrate a multicultural team
- Conditions of remuneration to be agreed by the experience and knowledge demonstrated on interview
- Monday to Friday, 9h to 18h (flexible)
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26