Detalhes da oferta
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology - improving safety for clients worldwide.
At this moment, to help them establish their team in Lisbon, we are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator (m/f) fluent in Dutch.
You will be responsible for planning visits/activities, ensuring the right assessors are being used and optimised in the right place, and at the right cost to achieve utilisation targets and compliance with accreditation requirements (travel time, downtime, assessors under training, assessor competencies/ activity codes, etc). You will also undertake a range of activities and resolve queries for internal and external clients. This will include communicating the details of planned visits/activities to Assessors and ensuring contractual requirements and customer expectations are understood.
What do you need to have?
- University Degree in Communication or similar areas (preferential);
- Fluent in Dutch (mandatory):
- Good command of English (mandatory);
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Ability to understand customer needs;
- Ability to understand issues, devise solutions and see them through to resolution;
- Great team work skills.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this new and amazing project;
- Work contract directly to our client;
- The chance to join one of the World's Largest Employer of professional services for engineering and technology, which has been in the market for several years;
- Attractive Salary package and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in an environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility, and high-level client interaction.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills and appreciate new beginnings with new opportunities, please send us your up-to-date cv.
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA