Detalhes da ofertaKelly Services is working with a client, who is a management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. They are a global outsourcing provider of customer experience management, helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
To join their client's Content Support team, we are recruiting French speakers (m/f).
The role involves to perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools. Also, you will need to apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems. Besides that, you will need to assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems, as well as to seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- Fluent / Native in written and verbal in French (mandatory);
- Good written and verbal skills in English Level B2 (mandatory);
- Complete Compulsory Education (Minimum required);
- Bachelor's in communication, media, or similar;
- Professional experience in editing, revising texts, and analysis of digital content in a multinational environment (preferential);
- Familiar with and heavy-user of social media products;
- Excellent knowledge as a user of MS Office products and the Internet;
- Focus on the rigour, productivity, and quality of service provided;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Miraflores (with shuttle service)
Monday to Friday with availability for 2 shifts: 7 am to 4 pm and 3 pm to 12 pm
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Ongoing training and Support.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then you make the perfect fit for this job!
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA