Detalhes da ofertaAre you client oriented and fluent in french?
This opportunity is for you!
Randstad was challenged by the world’s largest food and beverages company to search for a claims management specialist to work in their shared services center.
- what you need to apply:
- - Good level of English - (intermediate);
- - Good level of French (advanced);
- - Preferential master degree in Accounting/ Finance/Economics, but not mandatory;
- - Customer Satisfaction behaviour;
- - Previous experience in Claims and Deductions is an advantage;
- - Team spirit and available to work in an open space environment;
- - Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SAP is a plus;
- - Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures;
- - Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- - Will to work in a multicultural environment.
responsabilidadesYou'll be challenged to do your best in the following functions:
- Reception, registering, assignment and categorization of all customer Claims and Deductions raised by customers and/or internally;
- Contribute to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible;
- Analyse and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during Daily Operational Reviews (DOR’s);
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving.
benefíciosThis job offers:
- Immediate entry into an attractive project;
- You will integrate a multicultural team;
- Good benefits package;
- Initial and continuous training;
- Conditions of remuneration to be agreed by the experience and knowledge demonstrated.
|Local||Linda A Velha|
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26