Detalhes da ofertaDescrição e Funções:
Main Purpose of Job:
- To ensure that debts on company managed accounts are collected in compliance with Market Terms and Conditions;
- To ensure collection of invalid claims, through direct customer contact and business knowledge;
- To escalate all issues through appropriate channels and ensure the use of correct Global tools to execute tasks.
- Learn and work on execution of objectives and order to cash plans in line with company strategy;
- Manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account;
- Successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers;
- Notify Markets of uncollectable debt risks & mitigate where possible;
- Collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy;
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts, which could ultimately impact Sales and Working Capital of the business;
- Execute identified business and internal controls of Collections processes;
- Promote and support company awareness. Leverage and capture company potential through the usage of DORs/WORs/MORs/GSTD/FI/ etc.;
- Ensure compliance with company standards including effective management of SODs, updated standard routines, documentation of previous audit points, and adherence to CBP (Control Best Practices).
- High School Degree;
- Prior working in SSC environment an advantage;
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and medium level in English;
- Strong computer skills such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong customer focused attitude.
What we offer:
- Direct contract with our client,
- Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
- Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
- Dynamic and versatile work environment;
- Initial and continuous training;
Location: Linda-a-Velha, Oeiras.
Caso pretenda candidatar-se envie o seu CV para: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Habilitações mínimas||12º ano de escolaridade|
|Experiência mínima||0-1 anos|
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Adecco Recursos Humanos, E.T.T., Lda.
Edifício Mar Vermelho Av. D. João II, Lote 1.06.2.5 B, 9.º Piso, Parque das Nações